Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Out of place.

This week, the challenge is taking a picture of something or someone that is somewhere it/they shouldnt be, a Hells angel in a flower shop, an abandoned object in a field or an item that has fallen out of place etc.

Rules:

* One entry per person, if you wish to change your entry please change your original post.
* Photos taken for this challenge only, i.e. taken after the challenge has been posted.
* 'Photoshopping' should be limited to colours, cropping, levels contrast etc etc.
* Entries in by Tues Midnight,
* Try to keep images 800 pixels wide

Voting:

* You need to enter to vote
* Voting will be from Tues Midnight to Wed Midnight.
* After the deadline please post the username of your favorite photo and a brief description why.
* Your vote should be based on the use of the challenge theme.
* The winner will choose the next challenge.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Ok seeing as i missed last week I will kick this one off :)

Been in the costwolds and after having a walk aound a 17th century manor house, was walking along the river along side and spotted this. Looks like some kind of cript (grave yard was on the other side if the river) or even a really really old bench. Thought it was out of place being on the wrong side of the river and in woods!

·
Registered
26,797 Posts
Sorry just over 800 pixels wide, shot last night (3am)on Ilford FP4, using a Mamiya 645j, exposure of 60 seconds @ f8, hand printed and scanned, in record time:lol::lol:

Entitled-Bollards to out of place.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Out of place or not?

This is one of my favourite parts of VZi, I always check out the entries each week, fantastic quality and really diverse, I always want to vote so here's my first effort for the photo challenge.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
it seems very out of place for my daughter.....

Jas

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.