1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photo Challenge #139. Landscape.

landscape, seascape etc
just get outside and take some great pics of great locations
sunrise is around 6.45 and sunset is around 7 best times for landscape, or be creative during the day or late at night
get out and enjoy :D

Rules:

* One entry per person, if you wish to change your entry please edit your original post.
* Photos taken for this challenge only, i.e. taken after the challenge has been posted, are eligible. This can and will be checked.
* 'Photoshopping' should be limited to B&W conversions, cropping, levels, contrast, etc, etc.
* Entries in by Tues Midnight

* Try to keep images no more than 800 pixels wide.
* If your entry is 'not work safe', please link with tags, not [img] tags. Voting: * ... * The winner will choose the next challenge.

·
I really must get out more
6,803 Posts
Sprint Split, the photos need to have been taken after the challenge has been posted. :) ie, only photos taken after 7:12pm today are eligible.

I'll edit my entry in here in a few days....

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Good subject... if this is discussion thread then Ace.
If not, I will edit with my photo :)

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
was up at 6 for a sunrise picture yesterday, and popped to a few of my fav local locations during the day and then went to the beach for a sunset picture.

now to choose which one :)

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Was a bit tricky time and inspiration wise this week but here's hoping to be on the ball for the next challenge. Plus the fact my creative process has been taken up with making a merkin! :lol:

Good luck guys :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.