Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Photo Challenge #144 "Things that go Bump..."

Devillishly topical I know. "Things that go bump...".
Its Halloween this weekend so let yourselves go. Scary is a minimum requirement.

good luck everyone

Rules:

* One entry per person, if you wish to change your entry please edit your original post.
* Photos taken for this challenge only, i.e. taken after the challenge has been posted, are eligible. This can and will be checked.
* 'Photoshopping' should be limited to B&W conversions, cropping, levels, contrast, etc, etc.
* Entries in by Tues Midnight
* If your entry is 'not work safe', please link with tags, not [img] tags. Voting: * ... * The winner will choose the next challenge.

·
Registered
180 Posts
good choice, ive never entered the challenge but always look at the pics. ive recently got a digital slr so one day i will enter but ive got to practice first :)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Allan, that pic is an absolute corker, I love it!

Liking yours too Sinders, reminds me of Emily the Strange :) did you paint that picture?

Great challenge choice, shamed I missed another one. Good luck y'all :)

·
Registered
16,340 Posts
Allan, that pic is an absolute corker, I love it!

Liking yours too Sinders, reminds me of Emily the Strange :) did you paint that picture?

Great challenge choice, shamed I missed another one. Good luck y'all :)
Hiya,

It is Emily. On a pumpkin :)
Ratty drew it onto the pumpkin using the design off one of my Emily tshirts :D

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I was very impressed with it...my pumpkin on the other hand was very very rubbish that I made :lol:
:lol: Least you had a go, I've not done one before but it's on the list, along with the sugar skulls!

My mate carved me one for my b'day which isn't on halloween but nearish, I was most pleased :)

·
Registered
16,340 Posts
:lol: Least you had a go, I've not done one before but it's on the list, along with the sugar skulls!

My mate carved me one for my b'day which isn't on halloween but nearish, I was most pleased :)
I had a little more success with the sugar skulls thankfully :)

Though the best ones in the piccies are not mine :)

That is a fab Birthday pressie ...got any piccies? :cool:

Oh and BTW I carved my first pumpkin only about 3 years ago ;)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
A very well deserved victory Allan, that pic was wicked :)

I had a little more success with the sugar skulls thankfully :)

Though the best ones in the piccies are not mine :)

That is a fab Birthday pressie ...got any piccies? :cool:

Oh and BTW I carved my first pumpkin only about 3 years ago ;)
I do indeed have a piccie, will post over weekend. She also made me a very cool eye mask with an embroidered skull on it, I think it may well appeal to you! :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts