Volkszone Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to photo something of nothing, shadows. Make the most of that low sun or maybe get a shot of a reunion tour poster.
:D

Rules:

* One entry per person, if you wish to change your entry please edit your original post.
* Photos taken for this challenge only, i.e. taken after the challenge has been posted, are eligible. This can be checked.* 'Photoshopping' should be limited to B&W conversions, cropping, levels contrast etc etc.
* Entries in by Tues Midnight.
* Try to keep images no more than 800 pixels wide.
* This is NOT a discussion thread, non picture entry messages will be moved or deleted.
* This goes for pictures that don't meet the rules too.
* If your entry is 'not work safe', please link it with tags, not [img] tags please. Voti... * The winner will choose the next challenge.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Thought I'd have a go, I like photography but my camera's no SLR. If I can vote then I will but I may not have internet access until Friday after tonight :S

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Well the sun came out , so I grabbed me camera and started snapping.

For now I will choose this one , gonna look at a few in B&W so might change my mind :)

EDIT> ok - am I alowed to give a bit of contrast ?

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
My entry, shutter open for 30seconds, using a pentorch to lightup the golf :) , the white balance is out but i kinda like it, so im not messing with it.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Vote

This week I am mostly liking, Mr Wobble for expanding on the tried and trusted shadow shot, Tusses well done for changing it to B&W it makes it so much more interesting and thirteen-o-two for the glass shot, which I really like but I can't stand cider so my vote goes to TomD. Great shot.

Happy New Year to all :D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I think its been a really high standard this week :)so its been hard to choose from the many:confused:, but my vote goes to TomD , being the first one up and still striking when I go back and look through. Well done to all and Happy new year :D

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
For me TomD - its just chilled out looking :) So gets my Vote for this week

Good to see KevinJack thinking hard and enjoying it.
I also liked sinderella and allan for the interesting shadows.
Ratlook_ping's photo was cool too - but the subject was the golf , more than the shadows.

Well done all, and Happy new year.

Rich

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.