Volkszone Forum banner

121 - 140 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
And now I guess a post many, including me have waited for.

It felt really bad being to mechanically unsympathetic.

First time I ever tried this sort of thing.

First two attempts done in a straight first gear, the rest, as per @pauly instructions.... put it into D for Devil and try again.

The concrete of the driveway is incredibly coarse and then of course one is on the lawn in moments.

VIDEO:

Maybe if I can find a slightly better surface than all these private spaces it could be more impressive.

Or maybe I should stop while I am ahead.

·
Registered
336 Posts

First two attempts done in a straight first gear, the rest, as per @pauly instructions.... put it into D for Devil and try again.

The concrete of the driveway is incredibly coarse and then of course one is on the lawn in moments.

VIDEO:

Maybe if I can find a slightly better surface than all these private spaces it could be more impressive.

That's brilliant. As a learning exercise for some of us, would you mind letting us know how you explained & justified leaving track marks on the drive way and tearing up the lawn to your other half?

·
Registered
3,578 Posts

VIDEO:

That's brilliant. As a learning exercise for some of us, would you mind letting us know how you explained & justified leaving track marks on the drive way and tearing up the lawn to your other half?
Easy.

Amazing what a gold Mastercard can fix.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
PS. Just teasing.

I am single and don’t need to explain to anyone.

But Sally knows my lawn is sacred and teased me about messing it up.

Still, not to be repeated.

121 - 140 of 165 Posts