Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
my old van lowered and rims, and yes they are going to be big news i got well over 10k for this bus as it was tottally mint

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
general interior tidy up...theres afew teethin probs....as for the body,i have the body men sortin just bitz out

mods,proper smoke rear lenses,eyebrow ,led hlamp bulbs,porsche centercaps needed,dtm fuelcap from t3 tuning & decat & proper xhaust up to now thats it :D

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Some real cool looking wedges on here. Have been a fan for quite some time now. Here are some pics of mine

Its running 19's
Full Bodykit
2L 16valve vauxhall lump on twin 40 carbs, pushing out about 200bhp.
many many more modifications

Currently looking at doing an engine transplant to get something with bit more grunt, but undecided on what to go or. Any one able to suggest anything.

Finally does anyone have any pics of the custom T25 i saw pics of on here which had a space age / custom interior. Think it was from Germany or somewhere, had lots of stainless / brushed ally bits.

·
Registered
48 Posts
hi flatout
how much more power do you need?
isn't 200 bhp enough? :D

if you go the subaru route the legacy 2lt turbo has 210 ish bhp
the svx has 240 ish bhp :D
and the legacy 2lt twin turbo has 280 ish bhp

im only hooked on subaru power in a vw after seeing qwans trekker in action

bob

·
Registered
12,311 Posts
This one's mine.

Had it a week. It's now got German style plates that came with it as part of the sale.

It's a 2.1 Auto... Did 180 miles yesterday and never missed a beat. I love it :D

Plans are to lower it a bit, and limo tint on all windows from the 'B' pillar back - more for security than anything else. I'm toying with the idea of painting around the windows in gloss black too, like on that lovely 6 cylinder crew cab up there /\

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.