Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a groovy time..kept losing folk then finding them but all in all a fantastic day with fantastic weather and fantastic company as per usual. There were a few people missing that I wish had been there...you all know who you are ;)

Here's a few pics...taken more but these mean the most...

Excellent tshirts this year...

:lol:

I saw Jeremy Paxman on the pier...he loved the girlies!

One of the girlies said 'Who's he?'...her friend replied 'I dunno but he's famous!'

There were contortionists on the pier too...

and the usual tomfoolery...

But you know what the best thing was?

This lot...(plus the people who were *cough cough* at the bar when this was taken)

Oh, there were some cars and stuff there too...and I seemed to take pics of orange things...but it was a groovy day and a good finale to a most excellent show season! :hangloose

·
Registered
45,793 Posts
jennybugs said:
It was groovy chicks, but you were one of the missing people :( :hug:
would have liked to have gone but things as they were and the distance and my vans poorly and the clutch cable broke in the bug it seemed easier to lounge around :D

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To follow shortly tho I found that I had mainly taken pics of the orange ones :lol: :eek:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did a double take when I saw him. He was standing leaning against the railings in a 'look at me' stylee. I went to take a pic and those girls ran up to him...made for an even better story :lol:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
von-van said:
glad to see monqui representin LVC

:D
Not this time...she was a Dubtimer and Luvvie Dubbie today :lol:

The Breeze is on the Saturday only, olddubgeezer :)

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ive still got a few 'vehicular' pics to sort out actually. Only took a fraction of what I normally do. Dunno why tho :crazy: I do actually...I was on a mission to sniff out every wedge panel van I could and have a right good nose at them :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts