Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to put the tin back together at the back, the two bits that go over the oil cooler that direct air out of the fan cover and I am not sure how they go. If someone had a picture from the clutch side with all the tin on, that would be a great help.

I am not sure if I should have put this in Mech/Tech, if I have, I am sorry

Jay :hangloose

·
Registered
34,373 Posts
I am trying to put the tin back together at the back, the two bits that go over the oil cooler that direct air out of the fan cover and I am not sure how they go. If someone had a picture from the clutch side with all the tin on, that would be a great help.

If you offer them up there`s only one way they can go, it should be REALLY obvious if you have the correct bits.

If they`re repro parts expect to 'manipulate' them to fit.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,403 Posts

[pedant]Correctly that is the front of the engine. The rear is the side you see when you open the engine lid.[/pedant]

·
Registered
7,020 Posts
Dude... We'll have a look at it on saturday and work it out ;)

I've sure that the jigsaw pieces will only go together 1 way.

What Retro junkie should have said is that its on a Bay.... if that matters! :crazy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts