Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to have myself a takeaway pizza tonight to console myself as red leader, stinky pig and schnicks are at final fling and i'm not.

got home, got pizza hut online on the go. 45 minutes after i ordered the pizza arrived.

box had a pink dot on it which apparently means its hot.

despite the lack of 'hot' (more warm enough) the pizza looks like it was left over from lunchtime and they forgot to put the tomato sauce on it. i got those pointless garlic bread slices too. i have no idea what made them think they were actually cooked enough to send out to a customer.

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
was going to do the same, but cant face the dissapointment if it turns up like you've discribed it.... might go for a chinese instead now..

·
Registered
10,052 Posts
:( :hug:

I don't do takeaway pizza anymore as I have never not been disappointed when my order has arrived (with the exception of many years ago when my friend and I lived in a caravan and would order pizza as soon as they opened from our bed and they would deliver it through the window :D)

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well normally i would get it from one just around the corner, but it is more a kebab shop type pizza place, and i fancied proper pizza.

there is no e-mail address for pizza hut, so i would have to call or write. It is probably less than a 10 minute drive from pizza hut (which is a takeaway one only) so i reckon its been sitting around for ages.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,331 Posts
Decided to have myself a takeaway pizza tonight to console myself as red leader, stinky pig and schnicks are at final fling and i'm not.

got home, got pizza hut online on the go. 45 minutes after i ordered the pizza arrived.

box had a pink dot on it which apparently means its hot.

despite the lack of 'hot' (more warm enough) the pizza looks like it was left over from lunchtime and they forgot to put the tomato sauce on it. i got those pointless garlic bread slices too. i have no idea what made them think they were actually cooked enough to send out to a customer.
Get yourself on the Pizza Hut Web Site and have a Word I recon.
Its only overpriced Cheese on Toast after all is said and done,so If dont hit the spot ,they need to hear about it;)
I did with another Fast food outlet,and they have indeed sorted their shit out.

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:( :hug:

I don't do takeaway pizza anymore as I have never not been disappointed when my order has arrived (with the exception of many years ago when my friend and I lived in a caravan and would order pizza as soon as they opened from our bed and they would deliver it through the window :D)
that rocks.

·
Registered
567 Posts
get on the fone to em and complain like hell ,

youve ordered it and paid for it and if its crap then get back on to em and tell em ,

otherwise theyll think they can get away with it again and again ,were crap at complaining in this country ,hence why we get crap service (how many times have we ordered at a drive through maccy d's/etc,got miles away to eat it and find out weve been shafted and just grin and bear it ?????)get on the fone and demand satisfaction ,its your money after all :mad:

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
muhahahahaha! i have found the customer contact form.

not being funny, but it wasn't cheap and wasn't quick. my comments will be along the lines of

anaemic part raw garlic bread
i asked for pepperoni, not meat crisps.
the wateriest tomatoes ever went into that sauce
your brand name's reputation is failing

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Just a thought... it's not pizza hut anymore...

pasta hut... they knew that the brand was failing...!!!

·
26,331 Posts
muhahahahaha! i have found the customer contact form.

not being funny, but it wasn't cheap and wasn't quick. my comments will be along the lines of

anaemic part raw garlic bread
i asked for pepperoni, not meat crisps.
the wateriest tomatoes ever went into that sauce
your brand name's reputation is failing
Good on Ya they do try to hide them dont they;)
I had exactly the same thing with McDonalds once
Be sure to use the terms Bitterly Dissapointed, Amatureish efforts at cooking etc, that really gets em:lol:

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good on Ya they do try to hide them dont they;)
I had exactly the same thing with McDonalds once
Be sure to use the terms Bitterly Dissapointed, Amatureish efforts at cooking etc, that really gets em:lol:
:lol: *copy - paste*

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I ordered delivery from a dedicated takeaway branch which took 45 minutes to arrive. The pizza was warm enough but not hot. The pizza looked like it had been sitting around under a heat lamp for a long time with the dough chewy and the cheese rubbery. The pepperoni looked like meaty crisps rather than slices of cooked meat. The garlic bread slices were barely cooked. Why someone thought it was ok to send it out like that i don't know. Very disappointed. I gave pizza hut a chance against my normal local pizza place, but I was clearly a fool to do so. Having experienced the disappointment of the southend branch of pizza hut (which is truely a shocking restaurant which brings shame on the brand name), the disappointment continues to the takeaway branch too.

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
i switched to Dominos a while ago cause Pizza hut kept disapointing me ,However the last few ive had from Dominos have been pretty lame and there belgium waffles are sogggy :lol:

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
oh no! sorry to rub it in but my pizze is hot and yummy. Med stffed crust meat feast with extra pepperami :D

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
should of had a blugg pizza :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
i switched to Dominos a while ago cause Pizza hut kept disapointing me ,However the last few ive had from Dominos have been pretty lame and there belgium waffles are sogggy :lol:
we don't have a local dominos. i had one in harlow while cat sitting for witchywoo and it was just as appalling.

we used to get dominos for collection, as they made it there and then and it was properly fresh, but delivery was dire.

·
26,331 Posts
I ordered delivery from a dedicated takeaway branch which took 45 minutes to arrive. The pizza was warm enough but not hot. The pizza looked like it had been sitting around under a heat lamp for a long time with the dough chewy and the cheese rubbery. The pepperoni looked like meaty crisps rather than slices of cooked meat. The garlic bread slices were barely cooked. Why someone thought it was ok to send it out like that i don't know. Very disappointed. I gave pizza hut a chance against my normal local pizza place, but I was clearly a fool to do so. Having experienced the disappointment of the southend branch of pizza hut (which is truely a shocking restaurant which brings shame on the brand name), the disappointment continues to the takeaway branch too.
Thats It Straight for the Jugular:cool:

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats It Straight for the Jugular:cool:
pizza hut in southend is one of the worst places i have been. it makes mcdonalds look gourmet. my mates used to work in there and i know exactly why its so crap. i went to pizza hut in harlow once, it was amazing! i couldn't believe it!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts