Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we have a lovely female tabby about 3 months old who we really need to find a home for. She is fully house trained, excellent with children, wormed and apparently had her shots / jabs according to the peeps we got her from when she was 8 weeks old.

We dont want any money for her but DO want to make sure that she goes to a loving home. Genuine reason for us having to part with her but now getting desperate.

She has lots of toys, bedding, scratching post etc that you can take away again at no charge.

Serious enquiries please. Will try and get a pic up soon :)

·
Bright Eyes
6,898 Posts
let your local vets know. they usually have a list of people wanting to take on cats especially young ones....

they will help you........

i got 4 of my own.. along with the rest of the zoo so i cant help in any other way

Chelle x

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is the only pic that i can seem to find at the moment taken when she was about 8-10 weeks old :)

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
seachellexxx said:
let your local vets know. they usually have a list of people wanting to take on cats especially young ones....

they will help you........

i got 4 of my own.. along with the rest of the zoo so i cant help in any other way

Chelle x
believe it or not i have phoned pretty much all the animal shelters, cats protection etc in our area and none of them have got any room and some have even got waiting lists :eek:

Wouldnt mind but when we were looking for one we couldnt find one local and ended up traveling 40miles and paying £30 for her....typical!

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
:eek: She's beautiful!!!! If I didn't already have 4 cats (2 adults and 2 kittens), I'd have her in a flash!

Hope you find her a loving home! :(

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
my sister's after a cat, i'll have a word and let you know. we're in kidderminster, so not a million miles away, and it'd definitely be a safe welcoming home, no main roads or anything

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Zenith Blue said:
my sister's after a cat, i'll have a word and let you know. we're in kidderminster, so not a million miles away, and it'd definitely be a safe welcoming home, no main roads or anything
kool :)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I'm sorry you have to give the kitten up :( I'm involved with a large dog rescue forum and many of the rescue's deal with cats too. One of my fellow mods on the forum is involved with a rescue in the Gloucester area and I'm sure they'd try to help you if you still need somewhere for the kitten to go. If you do still need help, feel free to contact me :)

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
I have 2 cats already and live in surrey but if you have no joy and are still looking for a good a home. We could make arrangements to meet and we could take her.

Let us know :)

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My-Shops said:
I'm sorry you have to give the kitten up :( I'm involved with a large dog rescue forum and many of the rescue's deal with cats too. One of my fellow mods on the forum is involved with a rescue in the Gloucester area and I'm sure they'd try to help you if you still need somewhere for the kitten to go. If you do still need help, feel free to contact me :)
Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
monkeyonboard said:
I have 2 cats already and live in surrey but if you have no joy and are still looking for a good a home. We could make arrangements to meet and we could take her.

Let us know :)
No luck as yet dude, if you could re-home her that would be grate but im really pushed for time at the moment so im not sure when i could arrange to meet. Why not come to gloucester and make a day of it, visit the cathedral, take a walk around the docs, stop for lunch pic up the kitty and then take a leisurley drive back home ;)

·
Registered
8,287 Posts
CRAGS said:
No luck as yet dude, if you could re-home her that would be grate but im really pushed for time at the moment so im not sure when i could arrange to meet. Why not come to gloucester and make a day of it, visit the cathedral, take a walk around the docs, stop for lunch pic up the kitty and then take a leisurley drive back home ;)
Could you give me a post code so i could see how far away you are. Thanks :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts