Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ive got a r/h/d split walk through and need some pics of interiors ie westy,devon danbury pics would be a really big help to me also pics of spice racks and any custom pic to some1 please help its still empty and im booked up for volksworld so need to get her done asap thanks for reading and an even bigger thanks to any1 that post pics or even email me on [email protected] cheers Pad

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
when i get that far with the chickensplit, i'll be doing pretty much the same as i have done to my t25
a couple of sheets of plywood ;)
nice and simple, i find it very useable
the only bit i will be keeping from my original interior, is the rounded devon cupboar, the rest will be the same

·
Registered
454 Posts
hi ive got a r/h/d split walk through and need some pics of interiors ie westy,devon danbury pics would be a really big help to me also pics of spice racks and any custom pic to some1 please help its still empty and im booked up for volksworld so need to get her done asap thanks for reading and an even bigger thanks to any1 that post pics or even email me on [email protected] cheers Pad
Got some pics of our Aussie conversion,Sopru.Loads of cupboard space:D

·
Registered
918 Posts
Just create your own, but plan it well before you start cutting! It's best to customise your own to your preferences I found.

Swelly

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
needs to be done by volksworld ie end of march heres the rear units i stripped off years of varnish and old vinyl

and here`s 1 of the buddy seat we have made it will have a lcd come up through top of box im just working out how to do this maybe using a electric window motor todo this

1 - 18 of 18 Posts