Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

640 miles
17 1/2 hours driving
£140 of diesel
£50 on food and drink
£25 ticket

Verdict:

TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

cheers to Clarkson, Mrs Clarkson and Little Clarkson for their hospitality :hug: and to cherry, funkmaster red, skapunk1, baldy, betsy!, rodent51, the shmoo (when around :p), and the guys and gals from the Newquay Dub Club who spent the evenings round the fire.... it really made my weekend one of the best for a long while!! :group:

Also a big thank you to the organisers, the security was top notch, the layout was great and it seemed everything had been thought of, all in, a fantastic show and you should all be very proud of the hard work that was very evident. See you next year guys :D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,672 Posts

640 miles
17 1/2 hours driving
£140 of diesel
£50 on food and drink
£25 ticket

Verdict:

TOTALLY WORTH IT!!

cheers to Clarkson, Mrs Clarkson and Little Clarkson for their hospitality :hug: and to cherry, funkmaster red, skapunk1, baldy, betsy!, rodent51, the shmoo (when around :p), and the guys and gals from the Newquay Dub Club who spent the evenings round the fire.... it really made my weekend one of the best for a long while!! :group:

Also a big thank you to the organisers, the security was top notch, the layout was great and it seemed everything had been thought of, all in, a fantastic show and you should all be very proud of the hard work that was very evident. See you next year guys :D
QFT. So nice to be there with you guys, easily the best show I have been to for a very long time, I'm going back to BVF '96 when I say that. I'm gutted we had to leave. I can't wait for the next time.:D

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
Totally agree. It was one of the best shows I've ever been too! Granted that a fantastic selection of friends played the most important part, but the show itself was truly great.

Location was stunning. Had a great walk over to the off road track to participate in a passenger seat. :D

The traders were really good I thought. Picked up a few VW bits, got a very cool hat (IMO :lol: ) and sampled some REALLY good food. The Groove Cafe (I think that's what it was called) this morning was perfect. Loved everything about it.

Music was quality, plentiful and fun throughout. Dreadzone were particularly good.

Security were quick but didn't appear power hungry. The guy in the 4x4 whizzed over to our camp to ask about our fire. We showed him it was safely contained and he was fine with that. Last we saw of him. :)

The line up of cars was fresh. Wasn't the biggest show and shine but still entertaining.

Maadmaxxer, I saw you leave the site earlier. Saw your VZi sticker in the rear window. :D I think at that point I playing rounders with a barbecue grill and stale roll. :lol:

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maadmaxxer, I saw you leave the site earlier. Saw your VZi sticker in the rear window. :D I think at that point I playing rounders with a barbecue grill and stale roll. :lol:
:lol:

had i known you were going i would have come and found you dude :)

always nice to put another face to a name :)

maybe catch ya at a show in the future :) now you know what The Dawg looks like i'm sure you will find me easier :lol:

·
Registered
19,249 Posts
:lol:

had i known you were going i would have come and found you dude :)

always nice to put another face to a name :)

maybe catch ya at a show in the future :) now you know what The Dawg looks like i'm sure you will find me easier :lol:
Same here...

And Alex, easier??? If you are in your van, it's easy to find! This weekend, your van was the second largest thing on the whole site. (After the 'landmark' at the end of our row...) ;)

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
This weekend, your van was the second largest thing on the whole site. (After the 'landmark' at the end of our row...) ;)
:lol::lol: how feckin scary :lol::lol:

Good to see you as ever Alex, I take your :p and raise you a :moon: I had a wicked weekend :D

FLAPS!!!!!

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
£215 :eek::eek:

I should HOPE it was good!

Glad you enjoyed it mate.
that's why i put the map up mate to show the reason for so much fuel, i think i must have got about 20mpg over the weekend, but i used so much less fuel on the way home than i did on the way there as there was less hills than on the coast road :)

would have popped in as i was 'passing' but just wanted to get home :D

was the best weekend i have had since action :D

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
i got a feeling you might get that fixed fairly soon after that :lol:

harmless fun :hug:

:D
Funny as fuck, at least you didnt move it to the next field, I should be thankful for small mercys :lol:

1 - 20 of 234 Posts