Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
My fave was:

"This kitchen is still dirty, I don't know why I hired a maid. Now to make up for it you can get on your knees and eat my pussy..." GENIUS! :lol: Cue random naked guy with a stiffy walking in from nowhere! :lol:

·
Registered
187 Posts
From Deepthroat. Lindas mate, getting a good licking in the kitchen, pulls the guys head away, looks down at him with a ciggie in her hand and says "Do you mind if I smoke while your eating"? Priceless

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
I can't remember the name of the film off the top of my head... I watched it about 2 weeks ago at work. Anyway...

"Sooner or later, every woman must learn to embrace her inner whore!"

·
Saddest VZi'er 2019
6,760 Posts
I have more tucked away in my memory than I care to mention, here are a few personal favorites...:

(Deep South accent) "Oh Jonny, that corn looks so good, I'd LOVE to feel it in mah pussy!"

"Yeah baby - I's hung like a horse an' built like a bull - I's just MADE for fuckin'!"

"Daisy May - just look what you made me do!"

"Ug ug, Eeeaarrgh (etc) you love the old rod shoved up your arse don'tcha honey eh? Yeah! The old Frank Munson Special!" Just who Frank Munson was we had no idea but he became a cult hero at Blackpool college in 1989...

"Look what I got to turn on the boys! A pink leotard with sexy pink stockings to match!" :confused::lol:

"Hey look at her, with tits like that she's bound for stardom!":lol:

"Hey! Country Girl! Ever suck on one o' THESE down on the farm...? (zzzzzzip!) " I actually tried this one on my old girlfriend!

·
I see 'dub' people!!!
6,640 Posts
'NIEN, NIEN, ich grossen.......YA, YA, YYYAAAA!' :eek:

On the cover of a video box, in a seedy part of Belgium some years ago!

j :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts