Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously I need to have some caliper adaptors made....is it easiest to start with disc or drum spindles (stock height)? and does anyone have any drawings they would be willing to share?

Its the later 944 turbo 4 pot brembo calipers btw...

Thanks for your help..

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
yeah use the drum spindles, have the rear spot faced and then make a bracket for between the two, dimensions for the bracket are in keith seumes performance handbook. Fitted the 4 pots to mine previously and there aint anything difficult bout it, getting the adaptors made for the bearings is about as difficult as it gets.

Adam

·
Registered
7,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bug-er said:
yeah use the drum spindles, have the rear spot faced and then make a bracket for between the two, dimensions for the bracket are in keith seumes performance handbook. Fitted the 4 pots to mine previously and there aint anything difficult bout it, getting the adaptors made for the bearings is about as difficult as it gets.

Adam
Cant find KS's book for sale anywhere...thought SSP or Amazon might sell it but no :(

Ricola's website just says...its in lots of books... so that doesnt really help me.

Any got a drawing or can scan the page from the book for me, or sell me the book?? Pint at Flame and Thunder available for anyone who can help.... :D

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I have the k seume book and got the caliper brackets made so i could fit 4 pot calipers to my bountyhunter buggy and they didnt fit! are the ones in the book not to fit the very early 70 odd mm spaced calipers as opposed to the later 90 odd mm ones? :hangloose

1 - 9 of 9 Posts