1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Porsche seats w/runners, Oatmeal Carpet Set

Hi all,

I've got the following to sell:
Pair of Porsche 924 front seats professionally retrimmed in red leather with leatherette backs. Since retrimming these have been dry stored without being fitted or used! Also included is a pair of custom runners to fit the seats to a '63 Beetle without modifying the original runners. They bolt directly to the floor so may fit other years but I'm not sure without checking! I'm happy to take more pictures if anyone wants.

Just the retrim must have cost at least £300, but looking for a quick sale so £180 the pair.

These are in the Portsmouth / Southsea area if you'd like to collect, although I often travel to Bognor / Littlehampton and also Devon so if you're not too far off my route I can deliver for free sometime, just ask. Also I'll probably be heading to Bug Jam so happy to take the seats there.

Also for sale is a brand new Newton Commercial narrow-weave oatmeal carpet set for a RHD 1956-1964 Beetle Saloon, part no. 114-898-002/BC/Oatmeal from the VW Heritage / SSP catalogue. SOLD

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Right, some pictures of the carpet as requested:

Buggyboyshane you have first dibs on the carpets.
Crags you have first dibs on the seats and second dibs on the carpets. Can you both let me know for sure if you want them!! Cheers :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right these are back for sale again! £180 for the seats and subframes, £95 for the carpet set. Carpet set p&p will be £10. Cheers!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Would it be possible to have the seats couriered?
Roughly how much to have sent?

If you could weigh and let me know I'd appreciate.

Can you also PM me your post code so I can see how far from London you are.

;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
T151 said:
Would it be possible to have the seats couriered?
Roughly how much to have sent?

If you could weigh and let me know I'd appreciate.

Can you also PM me your post code so I can see how far from London you are.

;)
Sorry T151, seats have now been sold...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts