Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
from other sites? right click on picture, go down to properties, copy the url of the picture, post into vzi using the
tags.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The pictures are some of mine on the computer im trying to get up to put into a mechanical thread, not from a different site. Ive read the FAQ's but im a computer f##kwit and that may as well be writtenin a different language!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
Cheers,
Muffster.

·
Registered
30,762 Posts
You need to have the pics hosted on a site such as Photobucket to show them on here, open an account and start uploading. ;)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats what im trying to do but no joy!!!! it frustrating to say the least. If i go into properties of the picture it doesnt come up with a URL or address. Ive tried copying a link using the insert image tag but when i preview post the link doesnt change its just a list of letters and numbers.:mad:
Muffster.

·
Administrator
166,830 Posts
Thats what im trying to do but no joy!!!! it frustrating to say the least. If i go into properties of the picture it doesnt come up with a URL or address. Ive tried copying a link using the insert image tag but when i preview post the link doesnt change its just a list of letters and numbers.:mad:
Muffster.
You haven't read the replies on this thread have you? ;)

1) You can't upload directly from yout PC unless you're a member sponsor.

2) If you want to become a member sponsor, click the bit below my avatar to find out how you do this
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

3) If you don't want to become a member sponsor, then you'll need to open a photobucket (or similar) account to host your pics and link from there.

Brian

·
Registered
45,793 Posts
I don;t really know.

I found out by accident and haven't been able to do it again. :lol::lol:

(It's something to do with the manage attachments thingy below ;))
oh right, ive tried that before, i cant do it unless someone is holding my hand:lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts