Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
10 , 11 and 13mm sockets in a pack of 3

-HOW MUCH ARE THEY????

top up your pound shop snap-off tool set today!

they have none left in the Harrow store
:D

chrome vanadium too, still they never hada any wd40 -gutted

also check out the 'singing magnets' ideal for picking up nuts - bolts -washers, from the dust pile

HOW MUCH ARE THEY??????

G

·
PANTSWAGEN said:
10 , 11 and 13mm sockets in a pack of 3

-HOW MUCH ARE THEY????

top up your pound shop snap-off tool set today!

they have none left in the Harrow store
:D

chrome vanadium too, still they never hada any wd40 -gutted

also check out the 'singing magnets' ideal for picking up nuts - bolts -washers, from the dust pile

HOW MUCH ARE THEY??????
So go on then. How much????

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
we used to have some at our pundland store, that's when i actually worked there as part time at school, my god you would not believe how many sodding people came up and said how much is this! i was so ready to hit some of them, swear they were taking the mick :incheek:

Although i usually got stuck on the tills, one time a guy bought 54 items, he went out the shop with like 5 huge ass bags, i was like, ta for the money! :hangloose

·
Prodigal Son Returned
1,204 Posts
Pound land and wilkos are the only places to shop at lunch time from work!

Just dont buy their aluminium tyre dust caps - mine rusted on and I had to have new valves fitted.

And new front tyres. cant believe they only lasted 13,000 miles!

Theyve started selling camping stuff in the dudley branch - cutlery, pegs and pans!

Cant understand how the stuff gets better even with inflation!

G

·
Cr£wCab said:
i bought 30 of them thin glowsticks from Poundland t'other day :D
They're ace. We went camping last year and I took 30 with me. We trimmed one of the tents with all the glo-sticks. it looked like a UFO when any of us went to the loo. No chance of losing our little group of tents :D

·
Girl in the Fire
6,341 Posts
I dig VW Chicks said:
They're ace. We went camping last year and I took 30 with me. We trimmed one of the tents with all the glo-sticks. it looked like a UFO when any of us went to the loo. No chance of losing our little group of tents :D
snap :D

only, if theres entertainment at the show, we'll all go dance/get drunk, then come back with them and attach them to the vehicles when we get back :hangloose

·
I'm not an addict... honest!
4,995 Posts
the other week I bought a

Digital Multimeter !!!

you couldn't make your own for a quid! honest!

:)

i looked on the internet the cheapest i could find was £1.44 just for the leads!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Popped into the 99p store in Southend High Street to avoid the rain and was amazed at some of the stuff they had in there....10 jiffy bags 99p - Martin Johnson's Autobiography. They had some WD 40 in there- the small cans. Most opf it is rubbish , but some things worth getting I reckon.

Jim

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
My wife hates when I go down wood green high street as I always have to pop into the poundland. The tool and auto section are not bad. I got a 2 foot steel ruler, 2 x car covers, socket set and a few other bits in there last time.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,331 Posts
Poundland is like a Magnet to me that and the 99p shop here in Slough...
The other week i came out with
8 Citroen DS Diecast models (All Different with loads of Detail)
2 Skull shaped Air fresheners(They smell kinda Old sipicey BTW)
Some of those reflective window shades .
A Bird Feeder (Nikki wanted it)
Some space Dust type stuff with the Lollipop(Cos the writing on it made me laugh "Lick it...... Dip it FFS")
and some Dog Toys and treats.

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Am I being mean sending the kids over to the shop assistants to ask how much things are whilst I stand behind an aisle giggling :lol:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Vicster said:
Am I being mean sending the kids over to the shop assistants to ask how much things are whilst I stand behind an aisle giggling :lol:
The funniest thing I have seen in the local poundshop was when I was in there one day and this bloke was going nuts at the till. He apparently picked up a four pack of sweets (wine gums or something similar) opened the pack and took out a packet and handed the girl 25p. She said it was a £1 he would not budge on the 25p offer. It was brilliant. The shop staff kept saying everything is £1 and he kept arguing that he only wanted one packet so therefore it should be 25p. I reckon he was on a windup though, he gave up eventually and walked out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts