Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need to do a powerpoint presentation for friday.......can you download the software from somewhere? ;)

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
Remember the PP golden rules (as discovered by the egg heads):

yellow text

dark blue background

Comic Sans font

keep to 5 lines per slide with max 5 words per line.

Exploding/flying/appearing and random lines of text distract after the first one.

Tell them what's coming, tell them, tell them what they've seen.

·
I'm not an addict... honest!
3,840 Posts
Don't forget to use loads of clip-art and bullet points.

If importing photos make sure you use the side thingys to resize pictures to ensure they are fully stretched and distorted

:crazy:

·
Registered
6,403 Posts
spiny said:
do fuck off :D
I know its a crap font, but the psychs who look into this sort of guff have said it's the most easily read and easy on the eye.

·
Registered
549 Posts
i like comic sans font, am i weird then? :eek:

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
ryano356 said:
i like comic sans font, am i weird then? :eek:
well, if you like anything you write to look like a 'please keep the kitchen clean' worthless note, then go for it :)

·
snide twat
39,983 Posts
M.I.B said:
I know its a crap font, but the psychs who look into this sort of guff have said it's the most easily read and easy on the eye.
I'd laugh if someone used comic sans in a powerpoint presentation, then pay no attention whatsoever.

·
Bless you, motherfuckers
25,652 Posts
M.I.B said:
... but not entirely suited to every presentation. Choose a font that is suitable for the audience and subject.

I know the guy who designed Comic Sans... blow the Ä symbol right up to find a face hidden in the character...

There really is no excuse for using Comic Sans under any circumstances... except maybe for speak bubbles in comics...

·
Registered
549 Posts
but its cool! honest or have i just read too many comics. :D

·
Registered
549 Posts
spiny said:
well, if you like anything you write to look like a 'please keep the kitchen clean' worthless note, then go for it :)
ah yeah fair point actually im disbanding the save comic sans brigade now, it was only active for about a minute and a half, so thats just me that needs a refund is it? :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts