Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a desperate need to clear stuff out I have the following for sale:

Stock pre '66 steelies
5x205 solid steelies, wheels are straight but could do with a strip and repaint, photo is a little flattering of the paint quality.
1 wheel has 5 clips the rest have 4.

Offers around £40

Repro front clip, never fitted

Offers around £40

Items are located in south Wiltshire (nr Salisbury) but I travel along the M4 corridor london quite often so am happy to meet up somewhere.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bounced for the evening. Sorry about the size of the pics, just reaslised they are a tad on the large side...

Its worth adding that I can get the tires removed from the rims for a couple of quid extra.

·
Registered
612 Posts
front clip

Repro front clip, never fitted

Offers around £40

Items are located in south Wiltshire (nr Salisbury) but I travel along the M4 corridor london quite often so am happy to meet up somewhere.
is this front clip for a long bonnet? will it fit a later 71 bug to able me to fit a long bonnet?
cheers.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The clip is designed for short bonnet bugs (not 1302 / 1303) however a long bonnet will fit over this (though you may need to change the front apron to get the latch to work)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.