Volkszone Forum banner

Project LT35 - The Dawg!!!

Tags
lt ftw!
14K views 141 replies 27 participants last post by  Spamanna 
i have nowhere to put a big van either ;)

but my family is awesome and we made room, so i have them to thank :group:

hopefully get it back today :D
Awesome :D

you going to get it painted by the same people who did ye bug? eventually obviously :D

im always free to whack some paint on it for free if you want :lol:

i can paint celly quite nicely, you will have to have a look at my bug and see what you think.:D more than happy to give it a go, would have to be done outside tho dont know of a big enough garage to spray that in :lol:

Thanks dude, that is an incredible offer!! :hug:

Will be fun to do, there is so much metal, you'll probably take one look at it and run :eek:

:lol:
:lol: its going to take a fair ol amount of paint tho mate :D nahh it sounds like a challenge id love to give it a go tbh!

Straight up mate, when you have got the paint, just do the prep work, (i hate bloody sanding) and ill either come down to you or bring it up to me and ill whack a few coats of primer and a layer up the top coat for ye :D if you bring it up here tho mask out the arrow lines on it so it matches ye car perfectly :D (if thats what your doing... if not you should be :lol:)

wont be the same colours tho in celly... but can get them fairly close i would have thought :D

dunno if you can see pdf's at work, but i'm thinking on this here chart

http://www.tooled-up.com/artwork/ProdPDF/RUS2 COLOUR CHART.pdf

RAL 3000 - Red
RAL 5002 - Blue
RAL 7392 - White

won't have to match the colour too perfectly ;) the quality doesn't matter too much, as long as it sticks and lasts it will be all good :D

i'd probably come up to you, then go onto bedworth to see the misses ;)
no problems ;) it will deffinatly stick, as long as its all sanded down :lol: it will look alright trust me, i supprised myself with mine :D ;) feel free to come over for the weekend mate, can park van up at my place and sleep in that if you prefer that to a sofa :lol: if you come for a weekend tho matey i might well have to go work, but feel free to come along, hang out in the dj box and drink yeself into a coma :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.