Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
12,730 Posts
You rolled it onto its side to do that? :lol:

I found a red (OK pink) coupe s for sale cheap locally to me. Missing most of the floors and sills though, and the battery was hanging from its cables (still attached to the battery tray) above the pedals.
Think its a little too far gone. :(

·
Registered
12,730 Posts
Facebook just brought up these on my memories section from last years VWNW at tatton park.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,730 Posts
Wow, this is the type of event that majority of us miss because of thee pandemic.
I think virtually all shows in the UK have been cancelled this year due to it.

Would have been Tatton show the weekend just gone but big events are still not allowed for obvious reasons.
Was the first time i've missed it in a decade or so and the first time my bug would have been fit to show too. :(
My facebook memories for tomorrow will probably bring more up as Tatton is always the first Sunday of August so 6th August works out as the one from 2017.

·
Registered
12,730 Posts
Class, ranger looks super tidy. I remember a coupe like that popped up for sale sub 30k for under £1k a few years ago, should have bought it and put it away! Whoever bought it just drove away at it for a few years and put the miles up. Thankfully it ended up with a Polo nut in the end
I love this mk2 coupe s. Made even better with Ronal turbos on.
These speedster conversions on mk2 and 3 polos are pretty common in Germany.
They also do mk2 golf and scirocco conversions too. :cool:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts