Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
love it or hate it....its either one or the other:lol:

apologises its not a vw.

bought from postman pat in a mail depot just before christmas, flamed over the christmas break...vinyl logos...then set of coilovers all round to drop it 4inches at the front, and 3 at the back.
wheels were a problem as it has such a big offset.......seats 7 by the way

·
He doesn't fr*ggin' listen!
9,859 Posts
I thought there were gonna be pics of your new split bus!

That looks very :cool:

What is it? I've never seen one of those before!

Its RHD too, but looks either very American or Japanese..

·
Keepin' It Casual
15,934 Posts
Loving the striping on the back :D
Well theyre not bad at that y'know........:D

Allo mrs M:)

Hope things are good with y'all?

As 'reliable rides' go,thats looking pretty good to me!

Did you ever get around to doing that tiki-esque tattoo design for me btw,forever forgetting to follow up on it after asking you 'bout a year n a half ago!:rolleyes::lol:

Loggy:)

·
Premium Member
43,484 Posts
love it or hate it....its either one or the other:lol:

apologises its not a vw.

bought from postman pat in a mail depot just before christmas, flamed over the christmas break...vinyl logos...then set of coilovers all round to drop it 4inches at the front, and 3 at the back.
wheels were a problem as it has such a big offset.......seats 7 by the way
i like what you've done with it, but to be honest the car does nothing for me, this is just my opinion and as such i doubt you'll loose any sleep over it ;)

we still have this tho
this on the other hand is more my kinda thing :D

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
like what you've done with it, but to be honest the car does nothing for me, this is just my opinion and as such i doubt you'll loose any sleep over it
no its not everyones cuppa...but lots of people look straight through classic cars as a form of PR vehicle...so its a 3 pronged attack.. a tax write off....it seats 7....and we live within the london emmisions zone and therefore from 09 the immaculate og 43,000mile baywindow we bought can't be used as a company vehicle......and is now up for sale::(.........I did'nt think that one through

Oooo... I like that... v quirky. Does this replace the Lupo
Marcus is just under 6ft...so it was gettin too small

Very smart Mandy although heavily influenced by all those Scions in Signcraft I reckon.
Today 07:00 PM
have'nt seen any ..what issues I'll get back issues.....we were in canada and seattle in dec and saw a liveried up Scion and thats what started it off. They are a bit more expensive with a larger engine and the newest we could afford was a 99...so back to the emissions issue come 2009

·
Premium Member
43,484 Posts
no its not everyones cuppa...but lots of people look straight through classic cars as a form of PR vehicle...so its a 3 pronged attack.. a tax write off....it seats 7....and we live within the london emmisions zone and therefore from 09 the immaculate og 43,000mile baywindow we bought can't be used as a company vehicle......and is now up for sale::(.........I did'nt think that one through
if we all liked the same thing life would be pretty boring and routine ;)
sounds like it covers all bases.
i've got a cat called jess if you're interested in a part ex on the bay :incheek:
:)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts