Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
78,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our first few...

The first two are my kids ones and are pokemon, the one on the left is a ghost pokemon... the ghost was done by my wife. I still haven't done mine.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,309 Posts
they're really :cool: talented family ya got there . . . are you the weak link or are we to expect something spectacular to beat those? :D

Gonna have to have a go myself this weekend me thinks :)

·
Registered
78,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they're really :cool: talented family ya got there . . . are you the weak link or are we to expect something spectacular to beat those? :D

the two kids ones were pretty tricky... so I had to help

I usually do simple ones... not sure what I'm going to do... will do it later tonight

·
Registered
525 Posts
:cool::cool:

·
Registered
78,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

finally did mine today

my wife says it is a self portrait... I think she may have a point... what do you think?

:D

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
:cool:
I'm not playing this year after my turnip debacle. :eek:
That's just made me laugh, I can actually remember reading that from ages ago :lol:

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
i haven't bought one yet. might get one tomorrow. then again might be able to get one in lidl or aldi during the week. i waited til i got to F&T last year to massacre mine in the dark under the influence of alcohol.

i might make a stencil tomorrow and try it that way. i got easily distracted last year and just bodged it.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts