Volkszone Forum banner

PUMPKINS... 2008

9K views 110 replies 49 participants last post by  Leviticus18_23 
#1 ·
Our first few...

The first two are my kids ones and are pokemon, the one on the left is a ghost pokemon... the ghost was done by my wife. I still haven't done mine.

See less See more
#2 ·
they're really :cool: talented family ya got there . . . are you the weak link or are we to expect something spectacular to beat those? :D

Gonna have to have a go myself this weekend me thinks :)

#18 ·
i haven't bought one yet. might get one tomorrow. then again might be able to get one in lidl or aldi during the week. i waited til i got to F&T last year to massacre mine in the dark under the influence of alcohol.

i might make a stencil tomorrow and try it that way. i got easily distracted last year and just bodged it.

#26 ·
we're doing ours later! :D

in the meantime, here's a taster of my mate's last year...

#27 ·
Did ours this morning. I have NEVER put my hands in anything sooooo gross before now!!!:eek: Pulling the pumpkin guts out... Oh My GAWD!! YUCK!!:eek:
Had to don me rubber gloves!!!:lol:

Little chap is pleased with it tho. :)

#35 ·
SOOO pissed off. Can't find any big ones anywhere :mad:

just bought three little buggers from Sainsburys (now half price) won't be carving until later in the week, they go too manky if you carv 'em this early.
I shopped everywhere last year and Mozzers is definitely the best value as well as the best pumpkins :)

I think you can spray them or treat them with something to stop them shrivelling?? :confused:

I think my carving day will be Wednesday :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.