Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These Dutch types have the right idea - my mate spotted this Bay in southern Chile in the Torres del Paine national park.

32,496 Posts
Depends who you go with. Was one of the best weekends of the year for me last year, volkswagen wise, second only to Action ;).

I'm looking forward to Big Bang this year, I hear that's a decent gig.
Big Bang has the finest selection of sexually ambiguous 80's based entertainment reminicent of the television show Tiswas that you will see this year.

Apart from that, there will be racing cars, beer and Team Filth.

I cannot comment on Vanfest, as I only went once, and decided not to bother myself again.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
16,459 Posts
Big Bang has the finest selection of sexually ambiguous 80's based entertainment reminicent of the television show Tiswas that you will see this year.

Apart from that, there will be racing cars, beer and TeamFilth.

I cannot comment on Vanfest, as I only went once, and decided not to bother myself again.
Will I get a t shirt? medium should be fine.

·
Registered
13,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It's probably my favourite food, but I've eaten very little of it this year. No booze and no carbs has seen me lose 22lbs thus far. However, I've had the odd moment where I've felt a bit weird - no shit, Sherlock. Went to the Marino's on Rathbone (you know the place) on Friday and had the biggest plate of spaghetti. It was like heroin.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts