Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you want really scary stuff without gore , try 'The Stone tapes' a brilliant piece of tv!

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,458 Posts
Pyro said:
If you want really scary stuff without gore , try 'The Stone tapes' a brilliant piece of tv!
Was the tv series of Quatermass and the Pit ever released on DVD? You know, the live one in about '586 or '58.

Oh, that reminds me, did you ever see the one off live version done about 3 years ago on BBC 3?

Oh, that also reminds me - you've still got my DVD of the thing I can't remember the name of, with George Clooney.

(And you've still got my Neil Gaiman book.)

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
M-A-D said:
Was the tv series of Quatermass and the Pit ever released on DVD? You know, the live one in about '586 or '58.

Oh, that reminds me, did you ever see the one off live version done about 3 years ago on BBC 3?

Oh, that also reminds me - you've still got my DVD of the thing I can't remember the name of, with George Clooney.

(And you've still got my Neil Gaiman book.)
whats the george Clooney thing??
Yep still reading the book in bits, struggling with it.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,458 Posts
Pyro said:
whats the george Clooney thing??
Yep still reading the book in bits, struggling with it.
It's a funny book, that one. Not very well written but full of some interesting concepts.

The Clooney one was called Fail Safe, I think. Transmitted live for ABC then put on DVD - you borrowed it ages ago. Well worth watching.

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
M-A-D said:
It's a funny book, that one. Not very well written but full of some interesting concepts.

The Clooney one was called Fail Safe, I think. Transmitted live for ABC then put on DVD - you borrowed it ages ago. Well worth watching.
Oh yeah, great dvd!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts