Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

yep its the smallest can ;) me first pic of her had them since they were babies :(

Had a private lil ceromony and Burial in my Garden this evening,

Double U is being very quiet this evening, missing her sis :(

Rest In Peace Vee

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
sucks, watch her sis, they get depressed, :( maple was never the same after syrup died :(

She looked just like yours too, such amazing pets..

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Think my hamster is on her way out so im all ready for it this time. She is propa slowing down and is getting quiet old but hey it happens

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Glad i met them both at vw action being baby sat by Rojjie & The Mrs. All cute and furry sleeping tangled up on their hammock (the rats, not Rojjie & The Mrs).

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
ahhh gone to rat heaven!!! i had one of my guinea pigs put to sleep a couple of days ago, the vets thought he had cancer as had a big tumour on his back!! also lost 2 other gp's in the heat and 3 bunnies coz of spine (interbred) problems and 2 of the runts from jess's litter, as well as 5 8.5 weeks old bunnies and their mum last year to the foxes and then my big boy gp to the foxes too. so i know how you feel, it dont get any easier to lose them when they are part of the family!!

hugs to you and yours!!

nykxx

·
Registered
6,547 Posts
rats

how old was vee ,my mrs is into them in a big way we have 2 at moment what are over 3 years old, peanut, and daisy ,plus another 10 younger ones , these are the only 2 shes had to have ever made over 3 years old , in years of keeping them , she still wants a hairless dumbo but never seen one in uk,

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
:( Alex
:hug: for double u
Condolences from Fran too :group:

·
Registered
982 Posts
awwwwwww poor old rat give the other cutie rat a huge hug from me :hug: i just to have 2 rats as a kid would love to have some more mine were called Ethel and Margery don't ask :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts