Volkszone Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Rpoints offers you cashback on your online shopping by sharing its commission with you. This unique concept* can save you money at hundreds of well-known sites such as: Tesco, CD Wow, Comet, Dixons and many more. All you need to do is register for free Rpoints membership and then use links at rpoints when you visit your favourite shops. That's it - as easy as that!

* There are many reward sites around but Rpoints is the only UK site that offers:
-> A "Highest cashback" promise
-> Choice of cashback or discount Amazon vouchers
-> £5 minimum pay out
-> Forums for bargains, offers and advice

You can also earn money without spending any yourself! Rpoints rewards you for simply registering at web sites, applying for credit cards, completing surveys and participating in free trials. Here are some examples of ways to earn cashback at Rpoints:-

-> Search for the best insurance deal at the top online insurers and earn up to £50 cashback per policy
-> Earn £5+ per week just for using price comparison sites to find the best deals
-> Apply for a cashback credit card and earn £10

And there are hundreds more offers like these. There's no catch and Rpoints won't send you unwanted advertising or emails. You don't need to provide any personal details other than your email address. Rpoints already has over 25000 members happily saving money, and other benefits of membership include:

-> Exclusive offers and voucher codes
-> Hundreds of bargains posted every week
-> Help and advice from fellow members
-> £5 tell-a-friend bonus

*** Special offer for you ***

If all of that wasn't enough, you are entitled to a Five Pound Welcome Bonus* when you join today using the following link:

http://www.rpoints.com/?ruid=234908

* Note: this is an exclusive offer, not available to those visiting the site directly. You are able to cash out your welcome bonus once you have earned your first £25 cashback.

Please note that I will get 500 rpoints once you reach £25 to cash out.

Please also note, that using my link you can get

:)
BUT HOW CAN YOU MAKE MORE MONEY?

The key is daily clicks.

What are Daily Clicks?

Daily Clicks are actions you can perform daily, or more than once a day, which give you additional points.

But what do you have to sign up for to get these extra points?

Thats the great thing about them? You don't have to sign up for anything!

Money for nothing? Everyone says thats too good to be true!

Lets be fair, you aren't going to be clearing your mortgage off with this! :D

So its not worth the effort then?

It depends on what you can be bothered to do. But it could be worth £120 a year!

£120? You're joking right?

Nope. And thats without spending any money or signing up for offers.

Wow! That will cover our broadband payments.

It is better than a kick in the teeth!

Too Right! Whats the score then?

Use the following links

BuyCentral = 2p
Carsource for 2p BUT you can do it 5 times = 10p
The High Street Web for 4p and you can do it twice = 8p
Kelkoo = 3p
Pricelog = 2p
PriceFile = 2p
Last Place = 2p

Shopping.com = 5p
SurfFlash = 1p

Grand Total of....

35points!

Don't go spending it all at once! But remember that this is over 200 points a week, or a 1000 points a month!

And What do 1000 points make? A TENNER!

And that Makes £120 a YEAR!

So you can get £125 in the next 12 months. The £5 you get from this referal AND £120 from the above daily clicks.

and thats without using R-Points to buy items and services!

So Click -------> HERE!!!!! <------- and get your fiver!

If you don't want to use my referal link then please click here but note that you wont get £5

If you have any questions then please ask.

This is a referal link (if you click it). I get £5 once you hit 2500 points. Using Daily Clicks it will take just under 3 Months to do this. If you don't hit 2500 points then you don't get £5 and neither do I. You aren't being forced to do anything, you don't have to sign up to things with Bank Account details and you don't have to keep using it.

I've posted this as I feel there is no outlay required and no need to sign up with Credit Card/Switch Card/Bank Account details for the daily clicks. This hasn't been spammed everywhere and I have no intention of now emailing it to everyone I can find on VolksZone. If you want it then register. If you don't, don't. If anyone feels they are being misled then please let me know as I've been as open and honest.

wiltsteve

p.s. Daily Clicks do change but a healthy 25-35 points per day are easy to come by.

p.p.s. There are ways of increasing your free points and I'll post them in a bit.

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

This is my current standing. Please note I've not had to give my bank details/card details to get to this level.

Less than 1000 points to go before I get my £25.

Lovely Jubbly.

Wiltsteve

p.s. Like my watermarking....it almost invisible!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
ive done it

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive done it
I'll let you know when any big freebees come along (the castrol one was 'design a ringtone' and was a peice of piss)

This is a good place if you are looking to order anything online. You can get points for a long of on-line shops.

Wiltsteve

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
erm how long do the points take to show through

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
Im going off subject :p but I use this and quidco, quidcos payment methods and payout options are better and easier but this is still more advanced ;)
Alex

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im going off subject :p but I use this and quidco, quidcos payment methods and payout options are better and easier but this is still more advanced ;)
Alex
you are right.

Quidco has easier payment methods.

www.quidco.com

I use that for my 'normal' purchases but I use r-points for the daily clicks and freebees.

Wiltsteve

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
erm how long do the points take to show through
Usually they should show in a day or two. Sometimes they will appear very quickly. Other times they can take a while.

The daily clicks seem to take a little longer, but they do appear eventually.

Wiltsteve

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
http://www.rpoints.com/easy-money/recurring/brands/s344

Only showing 21 points at the moment.

I'll try and find some more.

Wiltsteve

p.s. Sorry if anyone thought I was trying a cunts trick but they do change sometimes. :)

p.p.s. I can see that 4 people have refered and 2 of them already have additional points pending. :)

·
Registered
4,156 Posts

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aye thats me:)
Cool!

An Easy 60 points My Offers

Or some cashback for people using Ebay Ebay Cashback - It is a bit weird, you get it from their commission, not the total selling price.

And I've not tried this one but it is an easy 250 points from the looks of it. Microsoft Office Live

I'll try it this evening and if there are any problems I'll remove it.

So there's another 310 points today.

Wiltsteve

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
an me ;)

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good for you.

http://www.rpoints.com/pocado/bargains/m5569

Another 150 points for joining a single's website.

I'm having problems joining the Microsoft live through referal so I've contacted them to see what is happening.

Wiltsteve

p.s. Looks like I've had 4 people join with my details. 2 of them haven't got any extra points yet but the other 2 seem to be going strong. If anyone wants any more help then let me know.

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
joining now mr steve ;)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.