Volkszone Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here the pic of the interior of the 68, its was built in 67, is that why it has the early style armrests?

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,587 Posts
westy77 said:
your glove box doors ajar :incheek: :D
No No..... I've just looked at it closely and its definately a door, not a jar. Have you been drinking?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,587 Posts
65_1200 said:
here the pic of the interior of the 68, its was built in 67, is that why it has the early style armrests?

By the way Tom, had you considered the possibility that in the last 40 years someone may have changed the door cards?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,845 Posts
Kafer_meister said:
No No..... I've just looked at it closely and its definately a door, not a jar. Have you been drinking?
not yet, but i will be, not too much though i got talked into working tomorrow, bummerz :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,005 Posts
Kafer_meister said:
No No..... I've just looked at it closely and its definately a door, not a jar. Have you been drinking?
Surely it's an aperture covering device! :crazy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,587 Posts
westy77 said:
ah, but lids go on top, not the side [claims small victory and dances round room]:lol:
you call that dancing :lol::lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kafer_meister said:
By the way Tom, had you considered the possibility that in the last 40 years someone may have changed the door cards?
nope! still has the plastic behind the door cards.
the only thing that has been changed, are the empi dash knobs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,014 Posts
Well, technically yes. But then when you open the 'lid' (I'm staying firm on this one), the actual recessed compartment does tilt down slightly, so technically it *could* be classed as a lid. :D

By the way, I like the giant seventies doily-style curtain on the seat. Now that's a stylish seat cover. Forget leather, oh no, this is the way forward..........

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,587 Posts
65_1200 said:
nope! still has the plastic behind the door cards.
the only thing that has been changed, are the empi dash knobs.
You don't have to take the plastic off to replace the door cards, or they could have also replaced the plastic?

Have you owned it from new :incheek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,587 Posts
SomeEnglishGeezer said:
Well, technically yes. But then when you open the 'lid' (I'm staying firm on this one), the actual recessed compartment does tilt down slightly, so technically it *could* be classed as a lid. :D
Hmmm, I see the point you are trying to make there. It does tilt very slightly. I'm going to side with Westy77 though.

I still think we should settle on 'active aperture covering device'

thats what they are listed as it the catalogue :incheek: :D
 
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top