Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. A number of you have enjoyed following the Pooh / VW thread. Here is an idea as a money raiser for Brads. I will write a similar story using characters like Pooh etc (but not using their names for copyright reasons). You will bid money to be one of the characters in the story. This can be a Pooh,Tigger, Piglet type character - you supply details of your VW and a few details about yourself. Oh others might like to point out the more interesting details of your life....:eek:
Let me know what you think, and perhaps the mods could Sticky this to keep it in view?:D
Initially it will be on here as a thread (hopefully sticky -ed) then if really sucessfull I will try and publish it - gonna need help on that one.
Over to You:hug:
ps Owl is already based on someone here....

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Good plan! If i had any money, i'd be in for sure x

love the story, please please please can we have part III in time for bed? :lol:

·
Administrator
167,140 Posts
That's a shame . . . I'd have taken 'Owl' ;)

This doesn't need stickying dude . . . if it's got legs . . . it'll stay 'active' . . . in many cases the sticky threads get overlooked once they've been up for more than a week anyway :)

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a shame . . . I'd have taken 'Owl' ;) Awww. Brian, didn't you recognise yourself? Owlex, pad in France? C'mon keep up!!!:hug:

This doesn't need stickying dude . . . if it's got legs . . . it'll stay 'active' . . . in many cases the sticky threads get overlooked once they've been up for more than a week anyway :)
Good point. Can someone do the money side? I have another visit to hospital coming up and my right shoulder/arm will be in plaster for 6 weeks - so I'll be just about able to do the story.
Let's give it a few days for you people to sort out what you want and get some bids in. And as I said a volunteer for the Brad's / money side.:D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sounds fun!

Maybe a full list of characters for people to pick from?
Alright. Here is a list of Pooh characters but I will have to change their identity for the previously mentioned copyright thing.
Pooh. Piglet. Rabbit. Tigger (the one with springs, so no slammed people here!) Christopher Robin. Kanga. Roo. Eeyore (this might be one for someone to nominate someone else!). Owl (Bri).
Then there can be some others. Pooh can have a brother, Eeyore can have a long lost sister? Oh, Owls son, that'll be a hoot. Sorry about that. Rabbit will have a very extended family.
Have a think while I get a list of characters together - but I can possibly use a version of your screen names. :lol:

·
Administrator
167,140 Posts
Good point. Can someone do the money side? I have another visit to hospital coming up and my right shoulder/arm will be in plaster for 6 weeks - so I'll be just about able to do the story.
Let's give it a few days for you people to sort out what you want and get some bids in. And as I said a volunteer for the Brad's / money side.:D
Yeah . . . I recognised myself . . . hence the wink ;) (obviously too subtle ;))

I can sort out a PayPal addy for payments once the bids are in :)

I'll match what the others are bidding so's I can stay as 'Owl' ;)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.