Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Hot shoe
26,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DarrenW said:

I upset a few people on retro-rides the other day by suggesting that Gassers look a BIT like Donks only with different wheels :lol:
big....

baby.....

jesus......

Ever seen a 6' 5" 18 stone skinhead cry?! well i'm sat her sobbing like an infant over the pure sexual chocolate of that :D

and i've just noticed the name!!! :lol:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts

·
Registered
20,431 Posts
You are all too dirty - ah!!

My contribution - a Hemi GTX - I think I would kill for this car. Perfection!!

And a Road Runner. Only maim for this.

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
2,117 Posts
Never really paid much attention to American cars. But in summer saw 2 whilst visiting an industrial estate near me. I did like what I saw.... Look expensive things to buy/run (perhaps less than a spltty though).

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Jules65 said:
Never really paid much attention to American cars. But in summer saw 2 whilst visiting an industrial estate near me. I did like what I saw.... Look expensive things to buy/run (perhaps less than a spltty though).

'59, my favorite year of impala.............. You gotta love 'em and yes yanks are generally cheaper than splits..... ;)

·
Keepin' It Casual
15,934 Posts
Jules65 said:
I used to think that too..........reckon now that if you look round a bit you can find summat cool for decent money,seem to stay at a relatively stable value too........twinkle n my '59 edsel villager wagon doesnt cost much more in fuel on a run than a split providing you dont hammer it about lol.........n its' a bit different.:)

·
Registered
20,431 Posts
Twinkle said:
'59, my favorite year of impala.............. You gotta love 'em and yes yanks are generally cheaper than splits..... ;)
Agree with both of those statements. I think the Impala ha sthe greatest number of units produced of any post-war US car. So, just think, this was the '59 equivalent of the Cortina.

We was deprived!! I blame the government!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
That GTX at the top of the page is beautiful.. My neighbor has a 67 Ford Galaxy that he's rebuilt.. Awesome car. I'll get a pic and post it..

1 - 20 of 48 Posts