Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
listening to the news pisses me off,bankers greedy bastards robbing the public for years!!!!!!!,madonna who really cares if she has split from her husband,she looks like a bloke!!!!!!!!,england won the football ,on a 100,000 pounds a week i should fuckin think so!!!!,petrol is cheap at asdas wooohoooo,still 50p dearer than it should be,peter mandelson 1 word cocksucker!!!!!!,olympics what a fuckin waste of money,we are a skint as a nation bring on more national debt,in all honestly the paralympics was better and got no coverage!!!!!!,boris johnson 1 major silverspooned nobend,thats better !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
i hear ya!!! i rarely listen to it now, i find it just brings ya down!!

take a deep breath then throw telly outa window!!

·
Registered
8,778 Posts
who read the news....was it that smug looking welsh chump......or has kate middleton scraped cheetah shit off her face and got glammed up again

·
walking the black dog
65,303 Posts
listening to the news pisses me off,bankers greedy bastards robbing the public for years!!!!!!!,madonna who really cares if she has split from her husband,she looks like a bloke!!!!!!!!,england won the football ,on a 100,000 pounds a week i should fuckin think so!!!!,petrol is cheap at asdas wooohoooo,still 50p dearer than it should be,peter mandelson 1 word cocksucker!!!!!!,olympics what a fuckin waste of money,we are a skint as a nation bring on more national debt,in all honestly the paralympics was better and got no coverage!!!!!!,boris johnson 1 major silverspooned nobend,thats better !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome, I feel much better for reading that. I look forward to more of your postings.

·
Registered
15,716 Posts
"It's the end of the world as we know it. And I feel fine".

:).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.