Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i went up town with mates monday and met a mate at her college and when i got the entrance i saw her being crowded with people so i went to see what was going on and she was getting bullied by a load of chavs, she saw me and asked me to help her so i got her hand and pulled her outside and asked what was going on just to fine the chavs family outside so they all come running up to us and start shouting and pushing us about for no reason.

i asked what it was about and they said cos they hate grebs, i was like wtf your in college grow up! and they started shouting abuse at us as we were walking away so i got my mates to go round the corner and went back to the 'leader' and she started saying a load of crap so i just asked her nicely to leave us all alone,but she wasn't having any of it and then my mates came back round and and just said to them that they don't have anything against them and they just want to be mates and tried to shake hands but they started pushing us around so we walked off and they followed us for ages, i got annoyed in the end and went up to them and said if they didn't leave us then i would get the police involved.
so finally they went.

today i got a phone call saying help there after me, so i go up to her college and they are chasing after her, the leader ran up to me and punched me for no reason so we ended up scraping and my mate got her head smashed against the wall (she now has a massive purple eye.)

in the end we all got split up and sent different ways.

what is it with chavs??
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

rant over :)

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
You need two things.

This for when you confront them next:

And then this for when they try and run away:

Problem solved :)

·
Registered
4,687 Posts
i remember the days, i threw a carton of milk at the chavs (i know i started it oh no)

they retaliated with bottles of milkshake... I had sticky hair that day...

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i remember the days, i threw a carton of milk at the chavs (i know i started it oh no)

when i was at school i got bullied a lot, and in the end they stopped because i started fighting back..
once a girl started on me so i knocked her out in the cloak room and hung her up on a peg with my mate :p:lol:

·
Registered
455 Posts
i hate that some people are just dicks there is no reason for it. i get little chav's who are still in college saying stuff and trying to start all the time cos i walk to work and have to walk past a college its stupid really. and the worst thing is i am only a couple of years older than them (21) and i own a flat and i am married i cant see how people can be like that.

·
Registered
30,789 Posts

Their milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, And they're like 'It's better than yours, Damn right it's better than yours...'

·
Registered
22,038 Posts
good on you for standing up to them, and being mature about it. :)
Still, i'd inform the police that they are causing trouble - they may have been causing trouble previously. ! :hug:

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Get the police involved ... I was beaten up by a bunch of twatty chavs twice because I went to a 'geeky' school (just cos it was a grammar school I went to) and cos I was fat and ugly with gay hair according to them :lol: seriously lowlifes like this aren't worth getting this upset about, it only shows em that they succeeded in upsetting you and sadacts like that revel in that success. Get the police involved, that's the only thing that stopped my bullies.

·
Registered
7,493 Posts
i was only ever beatun up by chavs once
a week later i saw the guy who put me in hopspital, went up, said hello and had a chat, now he doesnt come near me

act nice, it confuses them, and never run away, it encourages them ;)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i cant get he police involved because my mate doesn't want me to, mainly because they know where and she and her boyfriend lives and shes scared they'll come round an start (as they do.)
and if it comes back at me as throwing the first punch then my career is over as i work with kids and i have to have a completely clean criminal record even if it wasnt my fault.
i will go to the college next week and speak to the college about them and see what we can do, they're obviously not that bothered about going to college if they're causing fights.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts