Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1965 Type 1
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its all good to have mint ride dont get me wrong, but on preferance thers nothing like seeing some pussy in a saxo looking at your car thinking wat a twat!!:lol:

I think its healthy to take yourself a bit less seriously too, a ratty ride just says no worries:cool:

PLUS THEY LOOK BITCHIN YA!!

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,288 Posts
Booyakasha!! :cool: Safe as fuck init!! :hangloose

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
im working on ratting up my golf the natural way
altough its heading more towards the shat look :lol:
although the kids down my road have created a nice collection of penis drawings in the dirt

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
11,288 Posts
Toast done well can look good - but most toast I have seen just turns out as dry bread with a covering of charcoal :incheek:
yeah, and IMO usually just a disguise for stale bread anyway ;)

·
Registered
10,116 Posts

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
rats ok if it's what ur going for and so is show winner, i hate looking at mine at the mo because it's got bits primer and welding all over, if its what i wanted then it be ok and i dont want a show winner either just a nice painted car and my own look not follow the sheep look;):lol: do like ratty more though

·
Registered
554 Posts
Kinda detracted from the original subject there, although i do like mine rock solid and nicely painted underneath and a bit shitty, touched up looking on top (and thats just the toast ;) )

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.