Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Keepin' It Casual
15,934 Posts
*opens his can of worms...*

Is that a rat rod then? define rat rod lol.........;)

(or even better,define 'cal look' i love those threads:lol: )

·
Keepin' It Casual
15,934 Posts
you mean you hadnt 'been there done that' 20-odd years ago?!! i'm rather disappointed in you!;):D

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
automanics said:
Split OR oval - not both! :tick:
Oops, typo, had to check back at the pic mid way through, changed to split but forgot to drop the oval. Now corrected...

shane r said:
That's bare metal, totally modded- even has split welded in. Cool as, but Rat? I don't think so.

Shane
but still not Rat. ;)

·
He doesn't fr*ggin' listen!
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For fucks sake.

I did wonder how long it would take. :rolleyes:

Rat Rod, Volksrod, Chopped custom VW, Hot Rod, whatever the fuck you wanna call it, I posted it 'cos I thought it was a cool car and thought others might appreciate it too..

Whether or not Rat Rod is the correct term, I don't give a shit. I called it Rat Rod 'cos its bare metal, the interior is all ratty and unkempt, there is primer on it in places. If anyone wants to be pedantic about it, go start your own thread so I don't have to read this broken record 'what is Rat look?' shit. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,754 Posts
Total and complete agreement here. Cool as hell. Rat look comment was meant to be tongue-and-cheek. Now, where's that tongue-and-cheek key...

Shane :) :hangloose

·
Registered
8,720 Posts
i can REALLY appreciate the amount of work thats gone into that - and its always good to see someone push the boundaries further to create something truly different.....and i appreciate it for that

but - i just dont like it

·
He doesn't fr*ggin' listen!
9,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oi Loggy.. This is all your fault. :tick:

Go to the naughty corner for 10 mins and stop shit-stirring! ;) :incheek:

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
shane r said:
Oops, typo, had to check back at the pic mid way through, changed to split but forgot to drop the oval. Now corrected...

but still not Rat. ;)
Rat / Not Rat!

Damn it, Danny! If only there was someone round here who could investigate this!

What about the kids?!

·
Premium Member
27,162 Posts
da' Fandango said:
For fucks sake.

I did wonder how long it would take. :rolleyes:

Rat Rod, Volksrod, Chopped custom VW, Hot Rod, whatever the fuck you wanna call it, I posted it 'cos I thought it was a cool car and thought others might appreciate it too..

Whether or not Rat Rod is the correct term, I don't give a shit. I called it Rat Rod 'cos its bare metal, the interior is all ratty and unkempt, there is primer on it in places. If anyone wants to be pedantic about it, go start your own thread so I don't have to read this broken record 'what is Rat look?' shit. :rolleyes:
Get off the fence and say what you mean! :incheek:

:tick:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts