Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Bikers out there??

I am in the process of buying a bike rack for the back of my Peugeot 306 3 door hatch and just wondered if anyone can point me in the right direction!

I have seen a few but tbh I was just gonna buy a genuine one but I am stuffed if I can find one anywhere they all seem to be aftermarket jobbies!

Car has a detachable towbar and all electrics for this in situe, I'm not very tall and just want the easiest one to use!

Its all sooo complicated!! Want it to carry a maximum of 2 bikes!

I fully intend to buy one for hte Gipsy but want this one for when I don't wanna drag the van out

Anybody got any helpful advice etc it would be very much appreciated - I have been looking at some on other people;s cars and some of them look sooooo flimsy.

Oh yeah it needs to be idiot proof too! :crazy: :D

Emma

·
Registered
18,795 Posts
i bought a very useable bike rack for my old 306 from decathalon, was for any hatchback, was about £30, and would hold 3 bikes
don't have the car or the rack now
i can't see it on their website, but it was a nice sturdy rack, that sat on the tailgate, over the glass :eek:, even with 3 bikes on it

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
I got one from tesco's sounds about the same that sits on my new 307 that cost 25 quid.
And I tried it on the bus yest and it sits perfick on the tailgate and fixes in 6 points with the straps that came with it. I'll get a pic tmoro when i load her up for the weekend jolly.

BARGAIN!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts