Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into getting my import 1957 bug registered in the UK.
I know i need to get an MOT prior to applying but reading the DVLA website it looks like there are some special rules for modified cars.
Has anyone had any problems getting there moddified VW registered?
Looks like there is a points rating system score 8 points or look at getting it SVA'd and accept a Q plate???
I would like to carry out all the mods on my 57 oval prior to registering, but looking at this link im having second thoughts.
Dont want a Q plate :mad:

Link below..... any advice really appreciated :D


1 - 3 of 3 Posts