Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, really sorry if this is a repost, i did a couple of searches and couldnt come up with anything i needed. So can anyone tell me what jets and other changes i need to make to a 1200 carb to get it to run as it should on a 1641cc motor or should i just fit a different carb, bear in mind im working on a small budjet now as some idiot lost my IDF carbs in the post and now im £200 lighter and no carbs to show for it so... please bear in mind i have a very tight budget. Oh yeah i forgot to mention its single port if that makes any difference

Thanks a lot
Tom

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
It's probably just as easy to swap the whole carb over for a 34 PICT 3. That should run just fine on your size motor.

I presume you're pushing the vendor to make a claim for lost post so you can get your money back? :eek: It should be his loss not yours and it'll be his fault if he didn't bother sending it properly insured/tracked

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah im trying but he just doesnt seem like hes going to.. he sent me his address, he hasnt yet sent me proof of postage which he promised me weeks ago. I sent the money via paypal so hopefully i will be able to claim my money back through that. If not then i guess i will have to get legal advise.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts