Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hmm, i've a freebie 2000 (w plate) subaru justy as my daily runabout. it aint the prettiest car in the world, nor the fastest or anything really.. but it starts and runs and drives and does everything a car should with the added extra of being a car that could never really look good.. hnce no need to buy trickery, gadgets, beams or nowt for it!! :)

this i think is good, and means my daft cash can be spent on the bug n bus :)

but, though driving well there is gradually becomming a problem in the actual entry of the damn car itself! the lock on the drivers side is becomming slightly iffy! so kinda decided a cheap alarm or a unit that converts central locking from using the key to a keyless fob thingy may be in order. and means i look all flash like in me justy ;)

anyone bought one, reccomend any? piece of p!ss to install? disasters? alarms that wont shut up? battery drain? easy to fit.. etc etc etc???

cheers

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
true i guess.. didnt overly think about that!

but would keyless be usefull.. its dead handy on the bay :)

and.. woudl it be that much cheaper? i've no idea how much a new lock is... but a remote central locking thingy (it already has central locking, just works by the key rather than a keyfob) is about £15ish... and i'm yet to look properly!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts