Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Guyz
I have been watching your build very closely already plus the reason I dont want to remove the wings is that I like to make jobs as easy as possible (bone idle LOL:lol:)
and my deck lid is on bonet pins already:D:moon:

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Heres how i did mine, pritty straight forward.

You can just about make out the two bolts on each side that are fastened from the inside that you can see sticking out on the other picture.

With this way you prob wont have to remove the wings, just remove two of the bolts from under the wing.
Hope this helps!

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Hi Guyz
I have been watching your build very closely already plus the reason I dont want to remove the wings is that I like to make jobs as easy as possible (bone idle LOL:lol:)
and my deck lid is on bonet pins already:D:moon:
any chance of some pics of your bonnet pics on your car? are the pins long enough to provide a 'stand off' effect?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Problem mate just give me some time cuz it fooking dark when I get home from work to take some photos for you.I used long pins so I can get the stand off effect
when needed

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Heres how i did mine, pritty straight forward.

You can just about make out the two bolts on each side that are fastened from the inside that you can see sticking out on the other picture.

With this way you prob wont have to remove the wings, just remove two of the bolts from under the wing.
Hope this helps!
Glad you posted this up dude, I totally nicked your idea for my bug (slightly different) and didn't couldn't remember who to give the credit to, I'll make sure I make up for that in my next update :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.