Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello :) i'm doing a degree in design atm and have been set a promotions task to do - i think iv decided on developing some ideas for BugJam's 21st. as part of my research id love to include some examples of previous BugJam posters, flyers, tickets/wristbands and any other promotional items - only thing is i'm finding it difficult to get a hold of any. so i guess what i'm asking is if anyone has any existing posters, flyers, tickets etc if they could possibly scan them and e-mail them to me - it would help me so much, a little of your time could really make the difference to the quality of my work.
likewise if anyone knows of a web-site that mite contain the images i'm after could you message me back with the address??
thanks for taking the time to read this - if you can help me in any way please message me back and i will message you my e-mail.
thanks again, kirstin :hug: x

·
Registered
6,291 Posts
kingstevothegreat said:
hello :) i'm doing a degree in design atm and have been set a promotions task to do - i think iv decided on developing some ideas for BugJam's 21st.
Don't panic... you have almost 2 years. I started it in 1987. In 1988 (Bug Jam 2) it was one year old. Feel free to do the rest of the maths. Neither Bug Jam, nor the so called new wave VW scene is 21 until 2008.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts