Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
He is very organised

contacts set up for frends and famaly

So me thinks

TXT >>> to freinds

Hi
There is some thing i have been meaning to tell you I am gay ,sorry to brake it to you like this but i cant bring my self to tell you face to face

Is this o.k

LOTS OF LOVE

>>>>?>>>>>SEND

:D :D :D

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
West Stabbo Customs said:
Change the welcome note to INSERT SIM CARD and then turn the phone off :D you'll have him for agaes with that
I like that one :D

Man he's guna have my bollocks for the text :D he is vane as fuck

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
if its a camera phone, don't forget to take a picture of your arse, set it to wallpaper, then change the language to one he doesn't speak.........

:D

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stedlocks said:
if its a camera phone, don't forget to take a picture of your arse, set it to wallpaper, then change the language to one he doesn't speak.........

:D
Theres a nice picture of his wife on here or i think its his wife D
:eek:

Do you think i should send it to his mum :D

·
Banned
18,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OOoo Got a repliy from Moza :D

It says ........................................What :D and thats it :D :D

He will be back in a minute so better put it back

P.s sent the picture to Auti Lynn :D :D :D

·
Registered
982 Posts
you are such a cruel git :)

Its funny as fuck :lol:

You should get his mums number out the mobile phone it put on a reaaly camp voice and tell her your his boyfriend :D

·
Registered
909 Posts
All those are good and I done something similar to a mate on a boys weekend at butlins, i did not confess he was gay but confessed his secret love to every woman in his phone book which included his solicitor wifes sistes and apparently his bit on the side he had just finished with!!!

Big do do but ohhhhh so funny!! suffice to say it took 10mins before his wife was on the phone!!!!

One other thing to do after all that (for next time) is to change the names on the phone as well so someone like john smith becomes mr small willy etc etc etc great fun for them to sort out!!!!!

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
OOoo Got a repliy from Moza :D

It says ........................................What :D and thats it :D :D

He will be back in a minute so better put it back

P.s sent the picture to Auti Lynn :D :D :D
:lol: this is funny :lol:

·
Registered
27,004 Posts
Gazmate said:
All those are good and I done them all to a mate on a boys weekend at butlins, i did not confess he was gay but confessed his secret love to every woman in his phone book which included his solicitor wifes sistes and apparently his bit on the side he had just finished with!!!

Big do do but ohhhhh so funny!! suffice to say it took 10mins before his wife was on the phone!!!!

One other thing to do after all that (for next time) is to change the names on the phone as well so someone like john smith becomes mr small willy etc etc etc great fun for them to sort out!!!!!
:lol: lmao :lol:

·
Registered
26,995 Posts
veedubbya said:
Hope it don't fuck his whole life up.
yeh thats what i thought.....funny it may be .....but abusing his personal stuff and stirring shit in his private life aint funny......and YOU say he is a nob :rolleyes:

·
Registered
466 Posts
DRUNKENBUM said:
My nob of a work colege has left his phone on his desk and he wont be back for an hour :bandit:
I think it should be pointed out that there is only one knob in this evil chain of events.

Sad, very sad.

1 - 20 of 128 Posts