Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just thought I would start a thread off now I have got pics.

I would like to say it was me doing the work but I have neither the time or skill (mostly lack of skill) to carry out the resto.

All work is being carried out by Danny at Reichspeed (0774 8307137)his own car was featured in October's Volksworld (Blue Thunder) which is a real testament to his skills. Also as you can see he works pretty quick as these pics were taken after only 3 days spent on the car.

Work done so far
Everything is stripped out glass,interior,wings,bonnet,decklid and the body has been braced ready to come off the pan and go for blasting

Well this how it started out

Boba Fett from starwars doing the blasting :D

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
where abouts are you from ? the oval looks kinda like the one that used to be near mablethorpe. I only saw it a couple of times but same color scheme etc . looks good on the resto side tho what a fast worker

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
where abouts are you from ? the oval looks kinda like the one that used to be near mablethorpe. I only saw it a couple of times but same color scheme etc . looks good on the resto side tho what a fast worker
I'm in stoke but the bug used to live Lincoln way

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
More pics of the lastest developments

Some lovely work on the framehead by Danny

Pic of one half of the pan put back in on saturday although as Danny put before he has now got both sides on now

·
Registered
884 Posts
Looks like it is going to be a great bug! Any idea what colour it is going to be?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts