Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh. Now they're saying he's left Leeds Royal Infirmary and has gone to another hospital nearer his home in Gloucestershire :rolleyes:

I do wish they'd report the news properly first time around so I don't make premature posts :rolleyes: :D

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,449 Posts
My-Shops said:
Oh. Now they're saying he's left Leeds Royal Infirmary and has gone to another hospital nearer his home in Gloucestershire :rolleyes:

I do wish they'd report the news properly first time around so I don't make premature posts :rolleyes: :D
It was reported on breakfast news that he was well enough to be moved to his local hostpial - all good news, though.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
How fast do you reckon he'd have gone?

I'd like to hear what he has to say about all the fuss his crash has kicked up. Clarkson had an article in the Sunday Times (I think) that I thought was great. Had a right go at the "heads must roll" attitude. As he put it "Who's fault is it - well it was an accident noone could of forseen - so noone." or words to that effect.

·
He doesn't fr*ggin' listen!
9,859 Posts
Baza said:
Just hope hes got a job to go back to.
He has.

A friend of mine in the motorsport industry personally knows the head producer of Top Gear.

After we were talking about the rumours, he phoned the producer up, and the producer comfirmed that Top Gear is not being cancelled and they're only delaying the new series until Richard gets better. There is no question of the programme being cancelled either.

So there you have it from the horses mouth. Rumours of top Gear getting cancelled are just that. Unfounded rumours.

·
Chinga tu Madre
6,949 Posts
da' Fandango said:
So there you have it from the horses mouth. Rumours of top Gear getting cancelled are just that. Unfounded rumours.
Ahh yes, but are they still going to have cars in it?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts