Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who wants to go to uni for me??? :crazy:

I'm not in the mood to sit and talk about old dead people for three hours....any takers???? we got to play jigsaw with dead people last week!! .......no?? dammit! :mad:

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
il do it will be proper good conversation

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DarrenW said:
I'll go! Can I interrupt by asking lots of stupid questions and then fall asleep at the back? I did that lots in my 3 years at uni :lol:
lol, i sit quietly not engaging in eye contact so 1/ they don't ask me questions and 2/ they don't notice me enough to realise i've left during the mid way break :D

·
Holy Calamity
67,056 Posts
Ruby Soho said:
lol, i sit quietly not engaging in eye contact so 1/ they don't ask me questions and 2/ they don't notice me enough to realise i've left during the mid way break :D
Ahh I like your thinking :D

One lecturer we had used to take a register at the start of each lecture, and if you weren't in he'd make sure you got asked loads of questions the next time.

Of course, this meant that if you missed one lecture you missed all the rest until the end of term. It was such a great idea of his that by the final week only three people were going, and they were earning a fortune by taking notes for everyone :lol:

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
Ruby Soho said:
Who wants to go to uni for me??? :crazy:

I'm not in the mood to sit and talk about old dead people for three hours....any takers???? we got to play jigsaw with dead people last week!! .......no?? dammit! :mad:
You know, I would. I well envy you. I'd love to do what your doing!! :)

You'd have to do my job though whilst i'm in a lecture. Any good at writing in c#? :D

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Get your Grandad to take you in...... that should make your day more interesting :eek:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
if you go and make wings for me i'll do it :crazy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts