Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All the bits from my subaru project are now for sale.

PRICES NOW REDUCED, NEED THESE GONE

REDUCED A SECOND TIME, COME ON GUYS.....

AND AGAIN, NEED THESE GONE.

CAN TAKE TO DUBFREEZE.

All prices are + postage, larger items will need to be collected from Liverpool L35 postcode or courier arranged by buyer.

:paypal:

Rjes bell housing kit <non-turbo> (includes instruction manual on CD not pictured), prefer to sell with the 002 box shown *********SOLD*********

Porsche 944 alloy IRS arms These are bare arms, so no brake callipers or discs. They are fitted with poly bushes and have most of the parts for the E-brake (1 spring and the shoe pins missing, easily replaced) The cleanest looking one has play in the wheel bearing so will need it replacing, Hense the price at £80 £40ono

·
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Porsche 944 torsion bars and spring plates as in pic, i started to remove the rubber bushes so they will not be usable for porsche, only bug with bug donuts. £50 £30ono

E.M.P.I shifter £20 SOLD

IRS pivot bolts with washers £15 SOLD.

Porsche space saver wheel (folding type) sold

·
Registered
4,904 Posts
All the bits from my subaru project are now for sale.
Porsche 944 alloy IRS arms These are bare arms, so no brake callipers or discs. They are fitted with poly bushes and have most of the parts for the E-brake (1 spring and the shoe pins missing, easily replaced) The cleanest looking one has play in the wheel bearing so will need it replacing, Hense the price at £100 ono
Will these fit straight in the bug IRS brackets or will they need different brackets. Do the need shorter IRS drive shafts? to fit with the vw IRS box

·
14,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They fit the brackets, the poly bushes are bug items from m7.
Not sure about driveshafts though, you would need to check with someone in the know for that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.