Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
People know me
31,722 Posts
panelvan_77 said:
anyone seen it? or know of its whereabouts??

cheers
richie
These are the only Pics I have of it, taken a few years ago at Stanford hall in the For sale section, not sure if its a '62 though, judging by the 1969 "D" badge on the rear, but it could have an early 'pan fitted (then it should have 5 stud wheels) or maybe it just has a private No. plate.

Anyone know where she is now?

Danny. (The Notch stalkmeister) :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats the one!

done a dvla check and it came back as a '62 registered in uk in '98 when it was for sale originally i asked about the plate and he said it was non transferable. does this mean its not a private plate??

would love to find it! and possibly buy if the chance arises!

thanks danny!

·
People know me
31,722 Posts
panelvan_77 said:
thats the one!

done a dvla check and it came back as a '62 registered in uk in '98 when it was for sale originally i asked about the plate and he said it was non transferable. does this mean its not a private plate??

would love to find it! and possibly buy if the chance arises!

thanks danny!
No worries :)

Danny.

·
Registered
404 Posts
My plate is RSJ *** and is also non transferable. It was given to the car on import from Brazil. Maybe this notch is also from there? I have also seen a Ghia with the RSJ plate. It is not private, and also not age related as mine is a '65. Any further info on these plates????

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive worked on the ghia with rsj *** as a plate and as you say, its not a private one.

i used have a notch a couple of year ago and miss is like hell, so on the lookout for one, this would have been ideal as its got my initials on ;)

·
Registered
513 Posts
just looking through old ultra vw december 2004 , in the 4 sale section your notch for sale £1500 needing new sill , £1500 dont know last you know of the notch but there is a number will pm you, was in hampshire .

·
People know me
31,722 Posts
VEHICLE ENQUIRY Services Provided By DVLA:

The enquiry is complete

The vehicle details for RSJ 812 are:

Date of Liability 11 12 2004
Date of First Registration 01 05 1998
Year of Manufacture 1962
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 1500CC
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type Petrol
Export Marker Not Applicable
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour GREEN
Vehicle Type Approval null
The information contained on this page is correct at the time of enquiry.

Any more news?

Danny.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
to be honest ive not tried tracing it, yet! ive been real busy this year with my business (see sig) \/ \/ \/

would still like to find it though if anybody gets any info. someone must know where it is!

cheers
richie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts