Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RTTS should be re-named Run to the Rain! Oh it was a wash out! I walked round a saw some cool cars but had to go as i was soaked. Got back to the camp site and the awning as about to be blown away, others had done. So we made a dash to load the van and go home! Got home just after 11pm through wind and rain..... :eek:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,408 Posts
If anyone wants a free awning there is one stuck in the hedge in the next field over from Trevelgue. The wind was that strong last night the police and fire service had to close of the Crescent and Killacourt in the Town centre due to structural damage to a block of old people's flats and a Corsa got damaged by some falling scaffolding on a demolition site.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
clarkson said:
and a Corsa got damaged by some falling scaffolding on a demolition site.
:lol: :lol: :lol: poor chav

·
Registered
547 Posts
What a crap weekend weather wise! We sat in the camper for about 4 hours on Sunday; I didn't want to go to the show and shine, didn't want to drive in that wind, wanted to moan about the amount of non VW's. My girl friend got really pissed of with me in the end, so we ventured down to the town centre and both came home with colds! What a load of wank!
Oh well, we stopped in Glastonbury on monday night and had a cracking time so that made up for it a bit!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Contrary to popular belief you cannot catch a cold from getting cold or wet, it is caused by a virus, plus the incubation period for the common cold is 5-6 days so you already had it before you were unfotunate enough to go down to Newquay.

:crazy:

·
Banned
1,035 Posts
The worst thing for me was sleeping in the same bus as my mate (not literally with him) ...he had seriously bad farts all night and i couldnt open the window cos of the weather!! lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
LOL!!

My mates and i went down at last min to RTTS, my mate didnít have a tent so picked up a cheap one from t j huges, bit of a bargain 3man tent for £15!! Shame it blew away!!! lol :incheek:

·
Registered
8,728 Posts
we had apartments about 5 mins away from the S+S - walked up, walked round, got pissed wet through - went back got changed then spent all afternoon in the top of the town pub

got hammered - had a CRACKIN party at the digs - then spent the rest of the week with pretty bloody decent weather

got home abot 7.30 tonight......CANT FEKKIN WAIT till next year

1 - 13 of 13 Posts