Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home from the Annual event. Boy the weather was rough...... Wind and rain, But between the showers, I whipped out the snap box and took these...............

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
i cant see the pics, as im on my mobile sitting in my tent on trevelgue! Pissy, pissy weather, just been out to port isaac, nearly got blown off the coast path! Looked on the bbc and wind speed for this area is 40mph! Keep thinking my tent is gonna go. Anyway, given out sun for tomorrow, think im gonna have a beer.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
They are stunning pics my friend!
Shame about the weather down there though. Would of loved to of popped down there for today but the rain and work kind of kept me away!

Scotti.
:hangloose

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
why is it..... that people only ever take pics of things so close up like a headlight and the nose badge or wing mirror and door handle its very strange, surely pics of the whole bus or bug would be better, it only means standing back a bit :incheek: i mean you wouldnt take a pic of ya wifes ear and nose would ya :D

they are nice pics tho :hangloose

·
Registered
21,468 Posts
artistic ?? :crazy: dunno myself as I to would like to see the whole vehicle :D not just its left rear hub cap ;)

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Yep, artistic photos can be produced both when standing back and up close. Focusing on a detail,(Headlamp, HubCap) tends to provide some awesome pictures. Do not get me wrong, yes you can take some arty pics from standing back and snapping, but I personally feel that close up photos have a quality effect. All sorts of lenses can be used to give such a photo. As provided by Beast of Bodmin Moor. Awesome my friend!
Personally opinion on the matter obviously.

Scotti.
:hangloose

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all comments. Can see the point of both close ups, and full shots. I have hundreds of full shots, so this time I was going for a different approach. All new to me, but effective none the less :hangloose

·
Registered
272 Posts
these close up pics show the real quality of these lovely busses, well done dude,
proper job , if they were full of gob and rust then step back a few yard, but you really captured them for what they are .... ..

·
Registered
47 Posts
pics

dude you are spot on ,the second on the pics is my white and turquoise aus kombi just finish it friday and not blowing my own trumpet but it is mint .like you said all the bus look good from far.did anyone see it wot did you think .thanks bondy

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
splitmaster said:
dude you are spot on ,the second on the pics is my white and turquoise aus kombi just finish it friday and not blowing my own trumpet but it is mint .like you said all the bus look good from far.did anyone see it wot did you think .thanks bondy
PM'd you about your Picture.... thanks for your kind words ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
kernowkarmann said:
my wife's got a lovely nose and ear (in fact she has 2 (ears not noses)), would make a great photo.....
I bet she has nice feet too. But not sure I wanna see them in a pic. Nice Avatar...... wheres the rest of the car ? ;) :) :incheek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts