Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
what did he do wrong ??? made some muslims stop in and have no telly after 10 pm ... killed a few other muslims ?? was evil to his c country of muslims ?? he wants a medal for that :lol:

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,458 Posts
fingy said:
what did he do wrong ??? made some muslims stop in and have no telly after 10 pm ... killed a few other muslims ?? was evil to his c country of muslims ?? he wants a medal for that :lol:
Popcorn Al?

·
26,458 Posts
On a serious note, how can the government come out in support of this yet be against the death sentence in this and other countries?

Now, I know he needs to be punished but, to be frank, this stinks of double standards.

·
Registered
6,390 Posts
M-A-D said:
On a serious note, how can the government come out in support of this yet be against the death sentence in this and other countries?

Now, I know he needs to be punished but, to be frank, this stinks of double standards.
Yeah thats a point. Tony, bring back hangings here! We've got a over crowding problem in the prisons, why not finish off the rapists and paedos? Sounds like a plan to me.

·
26,458 Posts
ProfessorWheeto said:
Wouldn't that of meant they could not implement the death penatly though?
I thought the point of trying him in Iraq was so they could hang him?
Yeah, there is nothing worse than an angry mob demanding revenge. That's all it is - a revenge killing.

I'm not saying that Saddam isn't an evil little swine but, let's face it, you can hardly call it a fair trial.

·
Registered
18,795 Posts
funny he wanted to face firing squad, but he doesn't want to hang
correct me if i'm wrong, the end result is the same

i hope it ill be filmed, and they don't put a hood on him

at least with a rope they can re use it

i'd like to see him nailed to a wall an perhaps give him an I.V. drip of pigs blood

·
Registered
78,063 Posts
fingy said:
not much different to half the tin pot leaders still in power all over the world then

·
26,458 Posts
dub welder said:
tell it to the relatives of the people he killed was there end fare
So let's bring back the death penalty then.

Oh, and the birch and other forms of torture.

Fuck it, let's just hang, draw and quarter him publicly in Smithfield Meat Market a la Robert The Bruce circa 1307.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts